StaffAny’s mission is to shape and empower the future of work. We provide our users with a remedy that streamlines and automates their painful Operations and HR processes. Our users rely on our superpowers to understand their frustrations and we are here to empower them to make time for what they love.
StaffAny started humbly from Singapore and is growing fast. We are looking to bet on our next rockstar who can learn and grow together with us. You will be part of the early team to shape and accelerate the growth of the company.
About the Role
As we scale rapidly, we are looking to bring on board a seasoned engineer who has experienced this stage and the problems that come with it. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of designing and maintaining large scale B2B applications in production.
As an experienced engineer, you will also be part of the technical leadership team at StaffAny to mentor other engineers and take part (or make) pivotal technical decisions about the future of our product (and by extension, the company).
- 5+ years of experience developing web applications
- Strong experience leading design and implementation of robust and highly scalable web services
- Comfortable across the stack with modern frontend and backend frameworks
- Eager and willing to learn new things, staying up to date with the latest technologies, and expanding your base skill sets to propose new approaches to your work
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, complex technical environment with high adaptability and flexibility
You Will Find Yourself
- Collaborating with designers and product managers on implementing large-scale systems and projects
- Making lasting decisions about the future of our technology and shaping our approach to engineering
- Collaborating and mentoring other engineers
- Leading projects and potentially a team of other engineers
- The opportunity to be part of the team that paints StaffAny’s story and shape our approach to engineering
- Be part of a fast-paced growth environment that always stretches you and forces you to be slightly uncomfortable
- Work with talented, intense and motivated colleagues in a dynamic and vibrant environment