StaffAny’s mission is to shape and empower the future of work. We provide our users with a remedy that streamlines and automates their painful Operations and HR processes. Our users rely on our superpowers to understand their frustrations and we are here to empower them to make time for what they love.
StaffAny started humbly from Singapore and is growing fast. We are looking to bet on our next rockstar who can learn and grow together with us. You will be part of the early team to shape and accelerate the growth of the company.
About the Role
We are looking for a software engineer based in Singapore with 1 to 5 years of experience to join and grow together with our company. We welcome both fresh graduates as well as more seasoned engineers to apply.
The ideal candidate has a consistent drive for learning and self-improvement, and would be able to communicate clearly, design and build scalable solutions independently.
As an engineer, you will be exposed to more than just programming. You will collaborate with product managers and designers and even speak directly with our customers to experience their problems first hand.
There is an opportunity in this opening to eventually take on a team lead role within 2 years, should the candidate be up to the challenge and the company maintain its trajectory.
- Place great emphasis on learning and growth
- Appreciate business and product requirements
- An excellent technical communicator that can explain technical concepts to non-technical colleagues
- Good understanding of frontend and backend web development and their related technologies
- Experience in SQL databases like Postgres and Git version control
- Experience working in a sprint-based delivery structure
- Bonus: Experience building systems at scale
You Will Find Yourself
- Collaborating with engineers, designers and product managers on features
- Designing the technical specifications of features and implementing them, whilst considering existing systems and future extensions
- Driving system quality by proposing and working with the team to implement improvements, devising operating procedures and peer-reviewing code changes
- Researching, proposing and implementing new frameworks and technologies as and when required
- Coordinating testing with design and product teams
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs and other issues
- Contributing to and writing documentation for the team
- The opportunity to be part of the team that paints StaffAny’s story.
- Be part of a fast-paced growth environment that always stretches you and forces you to be slightly uncomfortable
- Work with talented, intense and motivated colleagues in a dynamic and vibrant environment